Welcome and happy weekend! Do you have any plans? maybe some R&R? Or maybe you are looking for something to make tonight and that’s where I can help out! I just happen to have a recipe that is tasty and a great comfort food meal – it combines pasta, mexican flavors and packs of bit of a punch!
Plan on about 40 minutes from prep until you take your first bite. If you would like to tame it down a bit, you could leave out the jalapeno pepper – either way, it will still be quite tasty!
- 8 oz. wide egg noodles
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 10 oz can Ro-Tel tomatoes (your choice of flavor)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced cilanatro
- 2 med chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- crushed Dorito chips (reg. or nacho cheese flavor)
Don’t you just love food that sticks to your ribs! We do!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!