Happy Sunday! I’ve been a little MIA lately. I took a few days off from work to do some painting and some fall organizing PLUS needed to get ready for Miss Emily’s first visit to our place. Miss Em is 6 weeks old and we have enjoyed having her this weekend!
Typically I like to post 3 new recipes a week plus Sundays is MM day. This week there will be some new recipes plus a giveaway I am participating in for a fellow friend blogger’s first anniversary. And speaking of anniversaries – today is the last day to enter Julie’s 2nd anniversary giveaway
Each week, besides the main feature from the previous week, all 4 hosts will be sharing their favorite three. Here’s your hosts and be sure to stop by!!
|From Blahnik Baker|
Some of my favs:
|From Life, Love and Sugar|
|From Melding Magic|
|From Place of My Taste|
All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.