I’m not ready to give up on summer quite yet! And lucky for me Trader Joe’s just got in a new shipment of peaches. I honestly don’t know what I will do without them this winter. I’ve kinda become dependent on them – I slice them into cereal, yogurt, or just plain eating!
Earlier this summer I made a salad with grilled peaches so now it is time for dessert. This recipe is so easy and goes from prep to table in under 10 minutes.
Grilled Peaches with Honey Mascarpone
- 4 fresh peaches
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 T honey (plus extra for drizzling)
- 2 T confectioners sugar
- Fresh raspberries
- 1. Slice each peach in half
- 2. Turn on grill and let heat to medium high
- 3. Mix the mascarpone, vanilla, honey and confectioners sugar in a medium bowl
- 4. When grill is hot, place cut side down each peach half and grill about 2 minutes then pick up and turn 90 degrees and place back on grill (this will give criss-cross marks)
- 5. Remove from grill.
- 6. Top each peach with mixture, top with raspberry and drizzle with additional honey if desired.
Drizzled with extra honey really hit the spot too.
So what do you think? Are you still holding on to a bit of summer??
Remember this salad – Peachy Keen