This DIY project turned into a DIY times 2! I guess I should have known better. Luckily Mr. John really liked the looks of the mirror and was willing to help (and I’m guessing he didn’t want me around his power tools in the man tool cave). We had a date morning here
We picked out our supplies
|Well, not exactly a “supply” but the HD knows how to treat their customers right!|
After coming home we got started
I worked on cleaning the mirrors
We nailed in decorative tacks
After drying, we used liquid nails to glue the mirrors
A couple days later, we hung it up
Total cost $98
– 20 8×8 mirrors – $50
– wood, glue – $48
Pottery Barn’s version $599
I’m happy with ours and it looks great on the mantle….
Hmmmmm… wonder what we can work on next… I’ll be checking out Pinterest later!