Break time! Grab a big glass of milk and a couple of these cookies for your afternoon snack. These M&M Monster Cookies are sure to hit the spot - just the perfect pick-me-up!
These are my favorite go-to cookies that I've made several times this year. The recipe is easy to make and comes out perfect every time. NO fail! The fall color M&M's are great for this time of year and feel free to use other colors for other holidays.
Monster Cookies for Fall
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield 4-5 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick soft butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or chocolate chunks)
- 1 cups M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, sugar and butter in a large bowl and beat until well combined.
- Mix in vanilla and eggs
- Stir in the oats and baking soda
- Add chocolate chips and M&MS - mix well but gently
- Drop 2 tablespoons of dough onto sheets and if desired, add a few M&Ms on top
- Bake for 10 minutes then cool for 5 minutes; transfer to wire rack to cool completely
- Store in airtight container
- Note: cookies won't appear done after 10 minutes but they are and set up - you don't want to overbake them
Powered by Recipage
Look how loaded these are with the M&M's and chocolate chunks. I love these about 5 minutes of the oven when the chocolate is still all melty... yum!
Hope I have you convinced to give these a try!
And here is more inspiration for other holidays!