Move over hummus there's a new
Today's recipe is courteous of the administrator I work for. It's one she created and has been making all summer for her guests. So thanks Grace for sharing this recipe with me!
Cannellini Bean Dip
Prep Time: 5-7 minutes
Yield about 1 1/4 cup
- 1 can cannellini beans (aka white kidney beans) drained and rinsed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- about 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil
- In a food processor add all the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Start with 1/3 cup of olive oil and add more if you desire a thinner texture
- This tastes best if it sits out for awhile and room temp
- Drizzle with olive oil if desired
- Serve with pita slices or veggies
Powered by Recipage
Another perk of working with someone who shares recipes is that we have teamed up together and auctioned off dinners for our department United Way campaign for the past two years. We both love to cook and entertain... and have an addiction to dishes! I'll save that story for another day!!
Another happy hour recipe