Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Are you ready for the weekend? I'm looking forward to working a bit in the yard and enjoy what's blooming right now. Do you like to garden? Right now the irises, peonies and clemantis are peaking. I really love how colorful they are. Pinks and purples are my favorite!
Let's get on to the party. Each week the five of us are ready to see what you are working one! Each host will also have their own features - be sure to stop by to see them all!
Your hosts are:
Claire from A LittleClaireification
Lisa from Cooking with Curls
Cindy from Little Miss Celebration
Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch
The most viewed link last week was from Design By Miss Mandee with a fun printable. I love the saying on it! So true!
With all the fun link-ups last week, I was really drawn to the grilling recipes. Here are a few of my favorites! Nothing says summer more than grilling out and just in time for Father's Day!
1. Honey Ginger Barbecue Chicken by A Dash of Sanity
2. Pork Souvlaki by Musings of a Northern Girl
3. Grill Pork with Strawberry Salsa by A sprinkle of This and That
4. Southwest Chipolte Lime Steak by Tone and Tighten
5. Grilled Pineapple Turkey Burger by Keep is Simple Sweetie
6. Smokey Barbeque Ribs by Julie's Eats and Treats
Links to this party will be pinned to our pinterest board. You might want to follow along!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving us permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.