Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Welcome to Best of the Weekend! It’s your time to shine with us by linking up your recipes and crafts! With the 4th of July just around the corner, you will be sure to find some fun, festive food or a craft that would be perfect to help you celebrate. Be sure to browse around.
Your hosts are:
Claire from A LittleClaireification
Lisa from Cooking with Curls
Cindy from Little Miss Celebration
Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch
Roxana from Roxana's Home Baking had the most viewed link with this Strawberry Shortcake Cake - I'm sure you can see why... drooling over here!
And being that it is summer, I find that we entertain more especially when we can just sit on our deck, hang out, visit with friends/family and enjoy being outdoors – well, until it gets dusk and the mosquitos come out – HA! Which many of you may not know but it is Minnesota’s state bird – kidding! Finger food and appetizers are a must and last week I found some that would be perfect for passing around.
1. Cheddar Shrimp Nachos by All She Cooks
2. Pimento Deviled Eggs by Life With the Crust Cut Off
3. Shrimp Coquettes with Lemon Dip by With a Blast
4. Baked Onion Rings by Domestic Mommyhood
5. Salt and Vinegar Chips by Bitz and Giggles
6. Sausage and Feta Potato Skins by Culinary Flavors
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving us permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.