Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Before you leave today, be sure to stop by here to enter this giveaway I'm part of to help Melanie celebrate her first year blog anniversary... you all could use $200 to spend at Amazon, right??
Your hosts are:
Claire from A LittleClaireification
Lisa from Cooking with Curls
Cindy from Little Miss Celebration
Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch
The most viewed link last week was from The Recipe Rebel with a Sweet and Spicy Coconut Grilled Chicken dish.
And speaking of summer, Farmer Markets everywhere are a delight to visit now. Fresh fruits and veggies are in a rainbow of colors!! Pretty to look at and good for you too! Here are a few recipes from last week that caught my eye.
1. Strawberry Rhubarb Galette by Frugal Mom Eh
2. Crispy Roasted Asparagus by Roxy's Kitchen
3. Fresh Veggie Pizza by A Sprinkle of This and That
4. Fresh Veggie Frittata by Simply Suzanne's
5. Spring Salad with Lime Honey Vinaigrette by It Bakes Me Happy
6. Zucchini Spaghetti by Learn From Yesterday, Live for Tomorrow
Links to this party will be pinned to our pinterest board. You might want to follow along!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving us permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.