Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
I'm thinking of my mom today who passed away several years ago after a courageous battle with cancer. She continues to be an inspiration to me when I'm in the kitchen since I have fond memories of spending time with her and my grandmother cooking up some great Italian food! I try to make as many of them as I can to pass down the tradition to my girls. And speaking of my girls, I was fortunate enough to have them to myself on separate days. Friday I was invited to have lunch with Kristina (and it happens to be her first mother's day) and granddaughter Emily then on Saturday Danielle and I went for massages. Just perfect!
I also know I was MIA this week and hadn't had a chance to visit as many of the link-ups as I usually do. Busy work week as I was working off-site for a couple days supporting a big program we had. Whew - glad that is done and next week I can get back in the groove.
Today I am sharing this round-up of breakfast sweets that caught my eye.
2. Blackberry-Blueberry Muffins by Design My Life
3. Cinnamon and Cardamom Coffee Rings by the Crafting Foodie
4. Orange Doughnuts with Orange Glaze by Love Bakes Good Cakes
5. Triple Chocolate Muffins by Delightful E Made
6. Blackberry Ginger Chocolate Chip Muffins by Cooking With Curls
Last week I shared this Peanut Butter Pie. It's an easy recipe and always a hit!
Ok, now time for you to show us what you've got! We really are enjoying seeing what you link up each week. Throughout the week Julie, Paula, Nancy and I share on all types of social media. We appreciate you linking up to the party and be sure to show some love to the other guests - it helps everyone! Thanks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, The Bitterside of Sweet and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.