Happy Sunday! The sun is shining and it is 60 today! Looks like March is going out as a lamb... I'm hoping we can consistently get these temps soon!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Hope you had a great weekend! We went to a wedding Friday night in Minneapolis. It was a fun time and saw some people we haven't seen in a quite a bit. Seems like we are in the era where a lot of friends are having weddings and grand babies.... time sure goes fast!
Spring to me means more salad and I was inspired to make this salad from Applebees called Southwest Chicken Chopped Salad. I love chopped salads with lots of stuff in them!
So it's no wonder that this salad from Amy at Club Narwahl looked fantastic to me!
We really are enjoying seeing what you link up each week. By the looks of it, most people are in the Easter and spring mode....fun to see the pastel colors! Throughout the week Julie, Paula and I share on all types of social media. We appreciate you linking up to the party and be sure to show some love to the other guests - it helps everyone! Thanks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.