Thanks for joining us again for another Marvelous Monday party! I'm sure you have some great recipes or projects to share!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Did you enjoy your week? Spring is officially here though Mother Nature hasn't graced us in the midwest though, the snow is melting and the birds are heading back! I'm trying to just go with the flow; it WILL warm up! Another happening is March Madness - I'm not a fan of basketball so not really paying attention but I guess there are a lot of upsets. Hope your team is still in!
We had over 450 link-ups last week and the last one caught my eye from The Sweet Chick with this very springy oatmeal cookie! I love the pink stand and want one!
My husband aka The DIY Guy loves Philly Cheese Steaks and Amy from Little Dairy on the Prairie made hers into a quesadilla! Love it!
Throughout the week Julie, Paula and I share on all types of social media. We appreciate you linking up to the party and be sure to show some love to the other guests - it helps everyone! Thanks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.