Well, did you hear the news? Phil saw his shadow so that means 6 more weeks of winter - I think we've had enough winter for 2 years. While he is predicting winter, he was not willing to predict the superbowl! And in 25 minutes (6:35 EST) we will be picking a winner in this SuperBowl Giveaway. If you haven't entered, you have a bit of time yet!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Do you like our new button? Julie is our in-house graphic designer and I think she did a great job with our new look. We are looking forward to continuing the party and glad you come and link up each week. Be sure to click on some of the link-ups - we've seen some amazing crafts and recipes!
Another giveaway I'm taking part in is this Surprise Shower we had for Shauna at The Best Blog Recipes. There are some amazing prizes for the mommies out there and it ends tomorrow night at midnight.
Speaking of amazing recipes, how good does this look from Erin at The View at 510? These look perfect for Valentine's Day and was our most viewed last week!
Reminder - All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.