Happy Sunday! Welcome to another week of Marvelous Monday. Did you have a have a good weekend? I got caught up on some stuff around the house and did some shopping earlier today since we are expecting 45 mph winds and blizzard conditions... old man winter has been very crabby this year!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
As I mentioned last week, today is Carrie's last day as one of our wonderful co-hosts. She has some great recipes and this one from last week really caught my eye... just in time for Valentine's day also! Click here to get the recipe.
I also made a treat that would be perfect for Valentine's day - Raspberry Truffle Tart.
The most viewed link was last week was from Organizer by Day.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.