Well, what are you up to today? Are you watching football to see what teams will be in the superbowl? Or maybe you might be planning what food you might want to serve. I've been noticing a lot of appetizer round-ups on the web - apps are my favorite. I think I could live on those alone. I'm guessing a few of you will be linking up some perfect football watching food!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
As you might have heard, one of our co-hosts, Carrie at Frugal Food Mama, is leaving the party at the end of the month. Carrie will be pursuing some new adventures and I wish her my best. Carrie and I are friends outside the MM world so I'll still be in touch with her. Be sure to see her from time to time to see what she is up to!
Did you know today is National Popcorn Day? I'm a popcorn fanatic - it fact, I just had a bag for lunch! It's healthy, right? Yesterday I posted this flavored popcorn recipe.
I also want to make sure you've seen the Anniversary giveaway from Andi at This Weary Chef. A few of us friends have gotten together for this giveaway - hope you'll enter!
The most viewed link was last week was from Amy's Cooking Adventures. No processed cheese! This looks amazing
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.