Welcome to our first party of 2014! Hope the year is getting off to a good start. Did you make resolutions? I really don't do that- I just try to be mindful of exercising, eating better, etc. all year long. NOT that I always do but I try!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
I'm not sure what part of the country (or continent) you are from but here the weather is nasty! The governor of Minnesota has already called off schools tomorrow. The temps will be in the negatives with the windchill going to about -60... BRRRR. That is why this Jalapeno Beer Soup from Anne at Uni Homemaker was one of my favs from last week's party.... not only is it soup but it is kicked up a notch with jalapeno - I bet that will keep me warm!
The most viewed link was from Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper and Ink with her eggnog donuts. They are baked and not fried...
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.