Happy Sunday! Have you made your list and checked it twice? We are into the home stretch for the holidays and I'm slowly getting what I need to have done. I have all the gifts wrapped and have started on some food. Today I made my sauce for the raviolis and made the ravioli meat - tomorrow will be making the pasta and stuffing them! I also need to make some cookies because the first batches of some are gone. What do you have left to do??
Now onto the party - I can't wait to see what you link up today....
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Here's what been happening this week around my co-host's blog and mine. Paula from Call Me PMc and I were in a cookie link up and giveaway . She made these amazing White Chocolate Chip Cherry Oatmeal cookies. I'm a huge fan of oatmeal cookies and I love how chunky this cookie looks bursting with lots of flavor!
One of my favs this week was from Keri at Shaken Together. I figured I could use this to relax after the holidays were over!
Last week's most viewed is from Stephanie from Year Round Giving. These look super delicious and not to mention easy peasy.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.