Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
This week one of my co-hosts Julie from This Gal Cooks and I happened to be paired up for a virtual cookie recipe swap. She made an oatmeal recipe from me.....
One of my favs this week was from Carrie Elle and her cute M&M trees!
Last week's most viewed is from Joan at My Cookie Clinic. Not only does Joan whip up the cutest cut out cookies ever, her bars look pretty fantastic also!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.