Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Thanks for joining us! Since it is so cold out, this drink from one of my cohosts - Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama would be perfect to warm up these bones!
One of my favs this week was from Recipes, Food and Cooking. I think these would be perfect for a holiday morning!
Last week the most viewed recipe was from Kate at I Heart Eating
Cute bite sized treats!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.