Tis the last weekend before Thanksgiving. I've really enjoyed the recipes and crafts we've seen link up. I can't wait to see what you will be bringing for Christmas. I hope you have a great holiday and week!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Now onto the feature and favs!
Have you been over to Julie's this week? I'm loving this recipe - Coffee Creamer French Toast. Imagine the possibilities using different flavors - brilliant idea Julie!
I really think you need to stop by and see Joan at My Cookie Clinic - she makes the most amazing sugar cookies and they just happen to be one of my weaknesses.... While they look too pretty to eat, I would anyway!!
This week's most viewed recipe is from Jellibean Journals. I'm a huge fan of the biscuits from Red Lobster and now here is a great recipe!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.