First I want to wish my sister-in-law Kris a Happy Birthday - she lives in Fl - wish I was there instead of the cold midwest! Oh and today my grandbaby Miss Emily is 3 months!
Are you ready for another party? Did you have a good weekend? I didn't do much cooking or baking this weekend; in fact, I now that I think of it I didn't do any. I spent some of the weekend babysitting Miss E then last night the DIY Guy and I went out to one of our favorite restaurants and Jimmy John's delivered lunch today... I do have a plan for dinner though! Stop back later this week to see it!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Now onto the feature and favs!
This week was the SPIKED reveal challenge from Carrie at Frugal Foodie - I love how she made a spiced rum sauce that was baked and drizzled over the pie - deelish!!! Carrie and Julie host the challenge - be sure to stop by to see all the goodies.
With Thanksgiving around the corner, Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch shared some cute turkey cookies!
And next up is this week's feature... For the 2nd week in a row Julianne from Beyond Frosting, was most viewed. Doesn't this cupcake look wonderful!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.