Good evening, another week has quickly come to an end. Happy to have you back to link up to see whatcha been doing this week! Trending now is Thanksgiving recipes, crafts, tablescapes, etc. Though we are starting to see Christmas items pop up as well... Let's give the Turkey Man his due then move onto the Jolly Old fellow in his red suit!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Starting this week you will be seeing three features - the most viewed, a personal fav and what one of your hosts have been up to this past week.
This week I'm featuring this recipe from Paula at call PMc. This recipe appealed to me because I love sweet potatoes and isn't this picture gorgeous? It looks like you you take a fork and dig in right now!
A personal fav for me that looks yummy is from Alyssa from What's Cooking Love
And next up is the most viewed... Happy Blog Anniversary to Julianne from Beyond Frosting, Her Toasted Pecan Shortbread Bark looks rich and decadent!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.