Good evening, happy November and welcome to another edition of the Marvelous Monday party. Yep, so Halloween is over and now onto the next holiday - Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving, it's still a fun meal time without the pressure of gift buying (yet!). I am taking part in a giveaway that has a lot of the essentials that you might need - be sure to enter below!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Have you been checking out posts from one of the other hosts Julie at This Gal Cooks? This recipe and post for Pumpkin Spice Gooey Magic bars really caught my eye....I love magic bars and this has a great twist by using pumpkin spice coffee creamer. Really gooey and really good! Grab glass of milk and you are all set!
Now onto the party!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.