Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Happy Sunday! I'm not sure about you but where is this month going? It just seems like it was last Sunday! Hope you you had a nice weekend. Welcome back and looking forward to seeing what you link up.
Do you celebrate Halloween? Do you have your candy? I found it is much better for me (and my waistline) if I don't buy it until a couple days beforehand. I try not to eat any but I do - I confess! My favorite is Reese's peanut butter cups and snicker bars. What's yours?
Now onto the party - each week, besides the main feature from the previous week, all 4 hosts will be sharing their favorite three. Here's your hosts and be sure to stop by!!
Most Viewed (no drooling on your keyboard!)
Some of my favs:
|From Cindy at Little Miss Celebration|
|From Lisa at Cooking with Curls|
|From Chocolate, Chocolate and More|
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.