Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Happy Sunday! Welcome again to another Marvelous Monday party. Last week I mentioned it was our 30th anniversary and we had celebrated with a fantastic dinner and show in Minneapolis. Our actual anniversary was on the 8th and we ended up going out again for dinner at a local place which was also a good time! Are you curious how we looked back then? Well, I thought I would share our wedding picture and a current shot!
|Back in the day|
|Summer 2013 with both my catches!|
Each week, besides the main feature from the previous week, all 4 hosts will be sharing their favorite three. Here's your hosts and be sure to stop by!!
Some of my favs:
|Cowboy Chili from Easy Life Meal and Party Planning|
|Halloween Mantel from I Dig Pinterest|
|Monster Cookies from DelightfulEMade|
All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.