Sunday, September 8, 2013
Good evening and I've got some exciting news. Starting today I will be hosting the Marvelous Monday link party along with some great gals. I first met Julie @This Gal Cooks (founder) back in July 2012 where I linked up to her first party and we have been friends ever since! Linking up each week (I might have missed one or two), has helped me find some really great blogs to follow, some yummy recipes and fun projects. And also meet the other fun gals - Carrie and Paula.
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Each week, besides the main feature from the previous week, all 4 hosts will share their favorite three (be sure to stop at each to see what was selected). Well, I didn't want to miss out on that action my first time, so below you will see my favs from last week's party. I had a really hard time deciding!
|Apple Fritter Bread by Flour Me with Love|
|Lemon Party by Creative Juice|
|Spinach Pesto by The First Year Blog|
|Copycat Applebee's Salad by Mommy on Demand|
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so your host can follow you back. Your host's links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.
Show us what you've got and be sure to stop back next week to see the feature and my favs!