Happy first day of autumn! Fall is my favorite time of year - I love the way the air feels and smells, no more A/C so you can keep those windows open at night, the changing of the leaves and comfort food! What is your favorite season?
...and welcome back for another party!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Each week, besides the main feature from the previous week, all 4 hosts will be sharing their favorite three. If you have been coming to this party for awhile, I'm sure you know the hosts below; but if not, be sure to stop by to see their features.
|Starbucks Pumpkin Pound Cake by The First Year Blog|
Some of my favs (getting in the fall spirit!)
|Dreamy Pumpkin Spice Smoothie by DelighfulEMade|
|Hatch Green Chile Mac and Cheese by Cooking on the Range|
|Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bars by Love Bakes Good Cakes|
All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.