Welcome to another Marvelous Monday party. I was really blown away with the number of you that linked up last week and for the nice welcome you gave me. Thanks!!
Stay Connected with Cooking on the Front Burner
Each week, besides the main feature from the previous week, all 4 hosts will be sharing their favorite three. If you have been coming to this party for awhile, I'm sure you know the hosts below; but if not, be sure to stop by to see their features.
|Chocolate Crumb Cake by Tina's Chic Corner|
Some of my favs
|Garden Fresh Fritatta by Sumptuous Spoonfuls|
|Lemon Pound Cake with Vanilla Bean Glaze by Life Made Simple|
|Potato Leek Soup by Uni Homemaker|
All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin, Facebook, or email (at the right sidebar top). Please leave a comment stating how you followed so you host can follow you back. Your host's links can be found at the top of the party post.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.