Basic ingredients include a brownie box mix, raspberry hersey kisses, fresh raspberries and cream/chocolate chips for the frosting.
I used a small muffin pan and pressed a kiss in each - not quite pushing all the way through - the brownie will bake up over the kiss.
I took oh, about 50 pictures because I finally could take pictures with natural light - what a difference that makes... so now I have the Mr. designing a light box for me... I hope to get that soon and start experimenting. My camera is a Canon Powershot and I'm trying to learn how to use it better! Here's a small sampling of what I shot:
Be sure to head over to see my friend Cheri at The Cottage. She also brought some treats to the Transplant house.... look at her scrumptious goodies here!
This recipe was inspired from the June 2007 Pillsbury Summer Apps booklet - I made a version of these for Kristina's bridal shower...
...and you still have the rest of the week to leave a comment on my Happy Blog-Versary post. Thanks to those who have left a message - I've enjoyed reading them! P.S. Blogger is sometimes finnicky - if you have trouble leaving a comment, email me through my profile - that counts too!
Brownie Bites Serves: 24 (2 bites per person) Calories: NA Prep Time to Table: 45 minutes
Recipe : adapted from Pillsbury June 2007 booklet
-1 fudge brownie mix
-48 raspberry Kisses
-2/3 cup whipping cream
-1 cup chocolate chips
1. Make brownie mix according to package
2. Spray mini muffin pans with PAM (about 48)
3. Spoon mixture into cups about 2/3 up and place a kiss in each one (don’t press all the way to bottom)
4. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes and cool completely
5. Make ganache by bringing cream just to a boil, remove from stove and stir in chips until melted. Let sit about 15 minutes until it cools.
6. Dip tops into chocolate and decorate with raspberries or sprinkles
Notes: use your imagination to create other flavors