Monday, August 29, 2011
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Tonight's dinner was found in the new Kraft Food and Family magazine. It caught my eye as a comfort type food dish and since the nights are starting to get a little cooler, I felt this dish would hit the spot. I followed the recipe as is - no tweaking - and I don't think I would change a thing.
Chop chicken, ham and broccoli and add to the soup/mustard mixture
Layer with swiss cheese then prepared stuffing mix
About 40 minutes later - dinner is done! Mr. John gave it 3.5 stars!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Serves: 4-6 Calories: NA Prep Time to Table: 1 hour
Recipe : Kraft Food and Family Fall 2011
-1 6 oz. pkg Stove Top Lower Sodium stuffing mix
-1 can Cream of Chicken soup
-1 tbl Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
-1 lb. boneless chicken cut in bite sized pieces
-3 cups small fresh broccoli florets
-12 slices Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Smoke Ham, chopped
-6 slices thin swiss cheese slices
1. Heat oven to 375; prepare stuffing on package
2. Mix soup and mustard then add chicken, ham and broccoli.
3. Spoon into 2 qt. casserole dish top with cheese and then the stuffing
4. Bake 35-40 minutes until heated through
5. Let stand about 5 minutes before serving