Tonight's dinner featured this product and really provided a nice kick to the chicken. This recipe was in last week's paper though I made some adjustments to it.
Honey-Mustard Chicken with Red Roasted Potatoes
The coating for the chicken is Grey Poupon, honey, shallots and a little thyme
Coat the chicken
Clean and cut the potatoes and then put in baking dish
Nearing the finished product... I removed chicken and baked the potatoes an additional 10 minutes.
Tonight's dinner was a definite 4 stars. The chicken flavor was really good and the roasted potatoes were nice and tender.
Honey-Mustard Chicken with Potatoes Serves: 4 Calories: 350 Prep Time to Table: 60 minutes Recipe : Newspaper clipping
-4 to 6 boneless chicken thighs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh pepper
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbl honey
-1 tbl minced shallot
- ½ tsp thyme
- 24 oz. small red potatoes cut in quarters (or halves)
-1 tbl olive oil -cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and place in a 13x9 baking dish (sprayed with cooking spray)
3. Combine mustard, honey, shallots and thyme in bowl and then spread evenly over chicken.
4. Add potatoes around or between chicken; drizzle with olive oil and spray with a little cooking spray; lightly S&P
5. Bake 45 minutes uncovered; remove chicken and keep warm; stir potatoes. Return baking dish to oven and continue cooking until potatoes are tender or desired doneness (~10 minutes)