Saute the shrimp about 1 minute on each side, add the garlic and saute about another minute and then add the tomatoes and olives.
Serve over pasta and add feta cheese... another 4 stars! Opa!
Greek Style Pasta with Shrimp Serves: 2 Calories: 450 Prep Time to Table: 30 minutes Recipe : New Creation 2011
-4 oz. angel hair pasta
-1 tbl olive oil
- ½ cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano (undrained)
- 1/8 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red cayenne pepper
- ½ lb. peeled and deveined shrimp
- 4 tbl crumbled feta cheese
1. Cook pasta
2. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and cook about 1 minute on each side. Add garlic and sauté about 1 minute. Sprinkle with black and red pepper.
3. Add tomatoes, olives and simmer about 5-7 minutes.
4. Serve over pasta and sprinkle with feta cheese
Notes: Chicken would work also